Sunday, February 27, 2005

Cereals and grocery shopping

I did good today. I didn't overspend on groceries and this is a good start. I hope it stays this way though for the rest of my time here.

It's the usual weather here now, warm in the day and chilly in the night. No surprises. It's sunday again tommorrow, how quickly the weekend flies.

Becky should be back from her trip already...Welcome home becky! I hope you've got nice pictures:)

On to other things, it's been a slow start to my time here and I'm glad. I'm still adjusting and settling in. I still miss home now, but I think it'll go away when school starts. I'm glad that I've still got things home to hold on to, to tide me throught. No worrying has begin yet, and I hope I won't have to.

Exactly like falling outta love. you won't know till you've experienced it yourself.

Sing's family is here to stay. His mum cooked a lovely dinner. Wondeful smelling pizza, and she made a vegetarian one just for me...with all my favourite veggies - broccoli, carrots and all. Tommorrow, she's going to make shun kueh..which I didn't have at all when I got home. It's just too bad for me though, that i've got absolutely no appetite to stomach anything. I don't even wanna chew. I feel sluggish and wouldn't having grandma's nasi lemak all over again.

I told myself this time, I would be strong and I'll be happy. I'll look forward to each and everyday for it's surprises and challenges. I won't cry. I won't.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger