Background noise
I just like having the tv turned on, with the cartoon channel on...somehow it kinda fills the silence that is permeating my house at the moment. I suppose that's what happens when everyone's gone out with something to do and you're left at home trying to pack.
I've been really grumpy in the last two days, possibly a consequence of the potent mix of medication, lack of sleep and the fact that I'm so afraid that my silly suitcase would be overweight. Also, there's the part of how the weather is really warm and I've got a swollen face. This time, I'm really not bringing too many things back you know. I'm serious. sighs. I hate packing. I really, really do.
i reckon what becky says is right. Blogging often leads to whining even if you don't mean too.
I've got a really sucky timetable for school this semester. Two days where school begins at 9 and ends at 6.30. Contract has the honour of being the last lecture of the day and I've a feeling that it's really, really going to suck. Coz' in winter it always rains in the evening. In the evening, I'm really sleepy. My lecturer's really one in a million, he has a totally new way of doing things. Bah.
Please pray.

<< Home