Mini-mini-mini me
Ok not really mini, but you know going on a fruit and veggie diet's really painful. It's like you just feel like eating all these other things but you know you can't..coz' you feel gulity after. It was a long weekend, but it was a terribly good one=)
Friday night was AC's campfire. All the 20 year olds decided that because we are 20 this year, thats why we've lost the zeal and energy for the campfire. But it was good to be back in AC, can't believe it's been 2 years already..
it's not fair that they sell nescafe in the vending machines now. Dang.
I bought a new hockey stick on Saturday! Whoopee. It's nice, orange and as the guy said, made of fibreglass material - that equates to alot of power. haha. i don't know how that really works out, but it's more motivation now for me to start on hockey when I get back...it's goin to be soo..soo fun! I hope that is..ok then again, better not have too much expectations! no expectations, no disappointments.
Then i went to Thumper. This club at Good wood Park hotel..i haven't been out in ages and it was soo fun, i suppose coz' the music was brilliant as well so it was wonderful! yipee.
Finally sunday, ahh..the weekend gone by....we have nice CHINESE NEW YEAR decorations=) and I met my Luo po for dessert at coffee club which was wonderful..i'm a fan now...now i wish mudpie was negative calories too! Going with gloria's always fun..thank you luo po=)

<< Home