Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Long forgotten days

I'm having one of the very rare three days since I got back and since I decided that I wanted to work over this holidays. You just never realise how precious time alone can be till it's taken away from you...Seriously.

I'm thinking about my AC days gone by again coz' too many things have happened over these past few weeks. I've finally concluded, or perhaps I have already a long time decided that JC life for me was bittersweet. If I was given a chance to go back to college all over again, I would do it, only on condition that all I had to do was play hockey and be in council..without the A levels.

I've seen how the college system works here, both as an outsider and being part of it myself. Although it was painful, but I wouldn't say that I didn't have fun either. It was truly a time for me to grow up, a test of how far I could go and how much it would take to make me give up. I realised that I've got alot more determination in me than I thought I did. In college, the obstacles for me didn't end. Whether it was academic or anything outside that, it never ended. Though, God always intervened in the nick of time.

He was very good to me and he still is. I survived. Phew.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger