Saturday, January 29, 2005

6 km and more to go

I already had a great start to a saturday. It's absolutely amazing what running can do to you. I was just contemplating how 6km's is just another step in life, another small part of the long journey that you would have to take from the start to the end. I like running especially really long ones, because I get to completely clear my head, and then still have time to think after because, seriously it's the only way to prevent yourself from thinking about the pain that's incessantly coursing through ya legs. Although, I must reiterate how good it feels to be panting and perspiring. Ah the beautiful days of playing hockey.

Anyhow, I got quite a bit of scolding after I blogged yesterday afternoon, because according to my luo po, some things are just not ambiguous even though you try to make it to be...haha. Oh well what's done is done. It's alright to have that glimmer of hope don't you think? that perhaps in the long term it might all work out...like when everything's all settled down. I just wonder if I'll ever be led back here.

Idealism as my luo po calls it.

Oh yes, I had an amazing time with Vicky and gloria at sushi tei last night. Yums. Yums. Yums. Totally palatable sushi and it wasn't too expensive eithe.r. Whoopee. I like Japanese food. haha. Thanx for a great time!!

Time to bake pineapple tarts!

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger