Thursday, December 30, 2004

The moment of truth

Let me see, just for once,
Beyong the gloom and doubt,
Where that faint glimmer still stands,
casting its net, clamouring, searching,
for the nichness of toil and pain.
In which I pray, that this silent upheaval would reign...
victorious, once and for all.
*******************************************************************************************
200 over Singaporeans still unaccounted for. From no casualties till so many lives at stake, hanging in the balance. It's still ironic though, when you think about it. Or rather, when I think about it. This wouldn't have been such a big issue if no lives were lost, or maybe perhaps confined to just another part of the world. It would probably just taken up a one quarter of the newspaper's page. No one would care too much. Maybe that's why the terrorists have gotten it right, kill enough people and you can enough coverage and media attention. Although, it's not that I condone their actions though.
Had dinner last night with Charms, Gloria and Becky. Today, I had lunch with Lifang, Doi, and Jamie. Haha..These people are one the reasons that I'm glad to be home. Glad to be back. Yums yums. I'm so blessed.
I'm going to be happy single for a very long time. Whoopee. Or at least till I find someone whom I'll be really happy with.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger