19 and a day older
Okie doks, one day after my birthday. Didn't seem like too big a thing this year, I didn't even get the birthday cake that I planned on having since the year started..ok well at least I got a birthday cake, coz' not everyone gets a birthday cake. So at least I got one. =)
I reckon, after Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason movie and novel, I wanna go back to England. To live, to work and to retire. Bridget Jones is just so, so, so.. I don't know. I want my own Mark Darcy too *grinz* and Hugh Grant's British accent is so, so, so sexy. Ahh. England's in my dreams now, maybe in a few years time. Hmms..it's a thought. I don't mind England, chocolate crossiants, cappucino--os, Marks and Spencers, and nice, wintry coats.
Just a thought though, Hopefully I'll financial plan sufficiently to not ever have to experience Bridget's very dire circumstances. And of course, I don't do ciggies. =)

<< Home