Monday, November 01, 2004

Chocolate strawberries and salmon sushi

For once in my life
I've got someone who needs me
Someone I've needed so long
For once unafraid I can go where life leads me
And somehow I know
I'll be strong
For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of
Long before I knew
Someone warm like you
Could make my dreams come true
For once in my life
I won't let sorrow hurt me
Not like it's hurt me before
For once I've got someone I know won't desert me
And I'm not alone anymore
For once I can say: "This is mine you can't take it"
As long as I've got love
I know I can make it
For once in my life I've got someone who needs me
-Frank Sinatra "For once in my life"


When all things should tumble and fall, when your world comes crashing down in front you,
When nothing seems to go right, when everything unplanned becomes reality,
Seek him, and trust him...
Trust in his greater plans for you. His bigger plans that was written a squeallion years ago.
Trust. And for once in my life, I really believe that his love would never fail me. His love would never hurt me.

In the meantime though, I'm going to continue to wish that Monash's vice-chancellor would have diarrehoea for the rest of his life. Stupid fees increase. Fool.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger