Monday, November 08, 2004

Anthony, Anthony, Anthony and my new favourite pastime.

My life sadly, is now centred around the black box that emits pictures and sounds. darren, christian and I, for the last 4 months have been glued to the tube. We plan our schedules on what's going to be shown on tv, and when there's nothing good on TV..we end up watching DvDs on most days before this exam nonsense commenced. I mean not that it's bad or anything..we're learning from watching the news and stuff like that. But just thinking about it, is enough to send me into fits of laughter.

Whatever else someone tries and makes you believe, believe me...the TV is very, very addictive

So last night, being the night prior to my pysch paper, which is now officially over [phew..one more to go]..the three of us were glued to the TV..watching Australian idol. And just because Anthony, I think I might been having one of those school girl crushes all over again. He did a cover of "Bridge over troubled water" and it was so..so..so..beautiful. So beautiful. His eyes spoke so much. Ah...he's gorgeous. I hope he wins. His rendition...was a 1000 times better than Clay Aiken's one.

Joel..don't roll your eyes. Coz' why do i think i can sense that you're going to do it this moment once you read this!

Anyhow, 3 more days till I finish the first year in uni. Yups. next year, i'll proudly say that i'm already in second year. Just like the ring of it. Whoopee. I'm really going to enjoy my holidays this summer..coz' next year i'll be overloading with 5 subjects. and it's going to be insane. Just thinking about Psych..and the history research essay that's on the serving platter...AH..

3 more days to home! Whoopee.


Bridge Over Troubled Water
( Simon & Garfunkel )
When you're weary, feeling small
When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all
I'm on your side, oh, when times get rough
And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
When you're down and out
When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard I will comfort you (ooh)
I'll take your part, oh, when darkness comes
And pain is all around
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Sail on silver girl Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way
See how they shine
Oh, if you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger