Saturday, October 30, 2004

Once again

Once again, just thought i'll you allllll know..

that..

I've thrown all caution to the wind and been looking at photos of beautiful people.
Council.
ACJC.
Close friends.
Best friend.
Family.
Charm and her new life.

Sobbing? Yes.

Remind me again why I put myself through the pain and why i'm blogging all these down??

I MISS YOU ALL. I haven't seen some of the councillors in a gazillion, squeazillion number of days. and to think I used to see you guys EVERY SINGLE DAY before. ah.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger