Friday, October 22, 2004

No Ball Games, Offenders will be punished

haha, fancy that. I almost stumbled and fell when I saw the sign, maybe it's been there for ages, just that I don't walk by there too often? I don't know..engineering fac's not my department. I'll never touch Physics again, or possibly anything remotely associated with that subject for the rest of my life. I'll probably just fail in the worse of circumstances. As darren says, "All the arts students, are possibly flaky.." Although i'm wondering now, since he's thinking both, where does that leave him? and he's good at both too...I've gotta make a mental note to ask him later when he gets back home. But ANYWAY,

I almost fell over, because I took the sign as indicating that the OZs...all 19 and above..love to play. That a sign has to erected just to keep them off the grass. Haha, I'm going to hunt for a sign like that in NUS..when I get home. Any helpers?? *grinz* I can't really blame them though..imagine being holed up with gloomy weather for 6 months...AHHHH.

Nightmares.

today, was gym day for me. Whoopee. haha. I ran like crazy. Which made me feel terribly good. Maybe, just possibly i'm masochistic..i just like feeling the pain in my body when I run...It's a good de-stresser really. I thank God for it. But I realised today, and ascertain for a fact, how powerful inner voices are.

Forget about the 2000 bucks self-help books already. I'm going to give you all the keys to success for free...haha

1. God
2. determination
3. Believe that you can do it.

That's all to it really.

I'm rarely home on a friday afternoon like this. Not at 5 anyway. I'm always at church at this time. Today's going to be movie night at cell..just a treat for mugging the whole week through for everyone, I decided to give it a miss though. Sometime alone sounds good for me. Just a few hours...singing at the top of my voice to a desolate and empty house, possibly bemoaning about the fact that I've got a paper on monday...Loneliness and being alone, sounds too good already.

Loneliness doesn't kill. It really doesn't. Being alone doesn't either. It's precious time to reflect. To marvel at how wonderful your day, your week, or possibly your life has been so far. To marvel at God's hand in every possible thing.

Thank you luo po for your letter. It made my day better than it already is.

I've got a secret. I've got a craving.
It begins with the letter "S", ends with "S" too..and it's black and green.

Miss you daddy, mummy, yanyi and yanling. Love you guys even more.
Home's good.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger