Monday, October 18, 2004

David Tao in the background

Seeing my darlings soon Posted by Hello


If it's anything, I miss my sisters. Have I already told you are how great and wonderful they are? Have I already mentioned that they are my gems? Have I already mentioned that they make my world? Have I already mentioned that I'll be willing to give up my life in exchange for theirs? I love them to death. and the thing that sucks the most being where I am now is that they are not with me. They're the ones who would possibly drive me up the wall and not make me feel as if they didn't do it. Because of them, I wouldn't only want to have one kid in the future, two to say the least. Ah, how I miss them.

I think my best friend is already scheming, just as I am writing this. Scheming how to drag me into Mango and go shopping. Scheming to make me buy a bikini, a bag or something else that I possibly don't need. Right, mon? haha.

What do without her either.

I've got David Tao playing in the background. I'm no embarrassed to say that for all that I'm worth, I'm a huge fan of David Tao. I think he's got a huge talent. His guitar skills though possibly rivalled by that of Santana's, but he's pretty good and he writes good songs too. I'm going to learn how to sing all of them soon. Although, I've got no idea what for. No more chinese orals to bother me. Hmms, maybe I'll just do it for the sake of doing it. Might as well learn Jay Chou's at the same time. So that the next time I'm with Becky, Gloria and Joy, I wouldn't be caught unawares when they break out in Long Juan Feng. Just...well, I don't fancy Jay Chou. haha

sorry my dears. I'll just probably end up having spit all over the place.

Teh-c siew da. Iced grande hazelnut skinny latte. All within my grasp.
Joel and Jon, don't cringe. I know you guys don't like coffee. haha.

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger