Saturday, May 08, 2004

WCF night- I don't ever wanna forget it

Love unfailing, overtaking my heart
You take me in..
Finding peace again fear is lost in who you are...

And i would give the world to tell your story
coz' i know that you've called me..i know that you've called me

I've lost myself for good within your promise, I won't hide it I won't hide it...
Jesus I believe in you and I would go..
To the ends of the earth, to the ends of the earth
For you alone are the Son of God and all the world see
That you are god..that you are god

Hillsong

Well well well..i don't mean to come across as if i'm preaching..but tonight's the best service i've attended since i came over to australia..i really felt god today..the songs that were sung..the message that was preached..i really don't ever wanna forget it..I was just remembering how god said that we're never alone always..but you just know sometimes that you need that confirmation..and he gave it to me today..He told me to not fear..and if i ever did..to just remember that he's there and he'll take my hand and walk along with me..it's like i've got this omnipotent and omnipresent guide=) Which is quite cool actually when you come and think about it.. he knows how many tears you cried.. It's really ask and you will recieve, however..it must be in line with what god wants for you..and the message today not only affirmed that, but it also is true that god has that someone perfect out there for everyone of us..i'm not kidding..it's just so "strange" how everything i was discussing with auntie sylvia, kellie and amy tied in with the message today..god actually told the speaker that her husband was his gift to him!!!!!!=P

Yups there was also some mention about god's kisses..about how every nice deed that you recieve, every thing of nature that you hold dear and treasure, are all god's kisses to you. So yes, i believe it now..that every one of my friends are god's kisses to me..and my sisters..and my family too..god's kisses=)

Get Stickam for Free.
adopt your own virtual pet!

results

Torts A.50.P.

Psych testing.63.C.

Property A.54.P.

Perception & Personality.60.C.

DAYS TILL:

adulthood [5 mths]

loved ones coming [2 mths]

TO GOING HOME [4 mths]

Francine.yans.yan

confused.still seeking.lost. searching.discovering.investigating. guzzling.coffee.scones.jam. cookies.shopping.obssessed. music.movies.melacholy.strange. constant.wondering.wandering.

  • nickelback -- faraway
  • brooke fraser - her whole cd!!
  • John Hiatt - have a little faith in me
  • Snaps
  • Thailand 05
  • COUNCIL!!!
  • Becky's
  • cera's
  • Charm's
  • Derrick's
  • Gen's
  • jasmine's
  • jiemei's
  • Joel's
  • Joon's
  • meimei's
  • sammy's
  • Sherlynn's
  • Tsin's
  • Yan|1|'s
  • Powered by Blogger